Designed specifically for the construction and real estate industries, unlike generic spreadsheet applications.
Sage Construction Estimating
Built for Construction Estimating
With more than 25 years of industry know-how built right in, Sage Construction Estimating delivers a better approach to estimating and is trusted by more construction firms than any other estimating software. Sage Estimating can run stand-alone or integrated with our Sage Intacct CRE, Sage 300 Construction or Sage 100 Contractor accounting and project management solutions.
Sage Estimating is designed specifically for the construction and real estate industries, unlike generic spreadsheet applications.
Ideal for just about any size construction company wanting to automate estimating, you’ll speed up your estimating process with a solution that works the way you do – so you can build bids faster, more accurately, and with confidence. Then, once the job has been won, estimate details flow automatically into the software, eliminating redundant tasks and data entry errors.
Increase productivity by 50% Using eTakeoff®Dimension
An electronic quantity takeoff product distributed by Sage, eTakeoff Dimension signiﬁcantly increases accuracy, productivity, and speed over traditional paper or manual takeoff methods. This powerful, versatile, and easy-to-use tool provides estimators sophisticated assembly capabilities, extensive Microsoft®Excel integration, and time-saving features like Pattern Search to greatly improve the takeoff process.
A versatile, full-feature electronic takeoff solution, eTakeoff Dimension can be used to produce quick, accurate quantity takeoffs across any construction trade.
Experience for yourself how eTakeoff can benefit the speed and accuracy of your estimating by here.
eTakeoff Dimension, an electronic quantity takeoff product significantly increases accuracy, productivity, and speed over traditional paper or manual takeoff methods. This powerful, versatile and easy-to-use tool provides estimators sophisticated assembly capabilities, extensive Microsoft Excel integration and time-saving features like Pattern Search to greatly improve the takeoff process. When integrating with Sage Estimating, eTakeoff Bridge helps you improve your estimating productivity even more as you seamlessly move from takeoff to building your estimate.
In addition to increasing your takeoff productivity, moving from paper to digital takeoff methods eliminates the hassle and cost of producing paper copies of plans during the bid phase. As a single copy of plans can cost hundreds of dollars to reproduce, you can quickly realize substancial cost savings when producing numerous bids. And digital plans allows for easy sharing and reviewing of all takeoff projects online rather than waiting for paper to circulate among your team.
Dramatically increase both your estimating capability and your confidence in the numbers you provide. With eTakeoff Dimension and Bridge integration, you can,
Improve takeoff speed, productivity and accuracy.
- Become up to 15 times more productive than when using paper or manual takeoff methods
- Have more time to analyze estimates and take on additional bids without increasing staffing
- Measure to within thousandths of an inch to take any guesstimates out of your bids
- Easily highlight what you’ve already taken off to avoid potential mistakes and unforseen project costs due to omissions
Create a dynamic workflow between takeoff and cost estimating using eTakeoff Bridge.
- Use eTakeoff Bridge to automatically send takeoff quantities to the estimate
- Transition from “digitizer-like” takeoff process to a fully automated and integrated takeoff methodology
- Automatically update the estimate with drawing changes while retaining estimate detail such as pricing and productivity factors
- Drill down from within an Estimating Assembly to find the drawing and supporting measurement in eTakeoff Dimension
eTakeoff Dimension can be used on its own or in conjunction with eTakeoff Bridge.
Built-in capabilities include:
- Powerful measuring and scaling • Issue management • Quantity worksheet/models
- Electronic plan room integration • Extended measurement calculations • Annotations
- Drawing legend • Measure List • Overlays/revision compare
- Advanced project and drawing management • Unlimited layers • Unlimited drawing windows
- Unlimited quantity output • Bid codes • Advanced Excel integration
- Pattern search/auto count • Custom extensions/assembly capability with user-defined formulas and variables
Get Up and Running Quickly
When it comes to estimating, you need cost estimating databases specific to the type of work you do. That’s why Sage offers a variety of databases to choose from to get your estimating software up and running more quickly.
With BIM Integration, you also get a practical way to produce estimates from 3D models. We’ve partnered with Autodesk and eTakeoff to do away with fragmented model-based cost estimating processes. Learn how the latest technology can make it easy for estimators to work concurrently with 2D and 3D design content. And see how we can positively impact your estimating productivity and cost predictability—especially on complex projects.