Maximize your impact with automated finance and management workflows using Sage Intacct.
Comprehensive Fund Accounting for Nonprofits
Many nonprofits receive dozens or hundreds of grants and directed donations in separate income streams. And donors rightfully want to know how their investments are faring. Sage Intacct fund accounting creates separate closes for each revenue source along with a regular series of specific reports, each with its own unique requirements, for every funder.
Sage Intacct fund accounting helps generate:
- Statements of activities
- Statements of financial position
- Statements of cash flow
- Form 990
Stronger Internal Controls, Tighter Cash Management
Sage Intacct accounting software gives you features for centralized control and distributed responsibility in one system, so you can:
- Manage monies by grants/donors, programs, geographies, and other dimensions
- Achieve a granular level of accuracy
- Set budgets for each event, campaign, program, and funder
- Track the actuals to create tighter controls and prevent unexpected outcomes
- Manage capital budgets
Complete Visibility and Transparency
Transparency is essential for securing and keeping donors and sponsors on board. Sage Intacct provides:
- Speed - With Sage Intacct, you can quickly “know and show” what’s happening across your nonprofit organization
- Accuracy - Your board demands the same caliber of reporting and analysis from the for-profit world
- Clarity - See financial and operational data in new ways for actionable insights and smarter decisions
SAGE INTACCT + NON PROFITS
How SIFMA Gains Real-time Financial Information with Sage Intacct
Hear how SIFMA transitioned from Microsoft Dynamics SL to Sage Intacct, to expand their reporting, improve month-end close, and build dashboards to provide real-time financial information to executives using Sage Intacct.